About Kusno Mudiarto
DISCLAIMER: Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer.
Welcome to my home on the internet.
I read, I think, and I sometimes write
Pretty much a reflection of my life right now.
I love to read. Good thing, since I need to read a lot of code daily. Other than codes and technical stuff, I love to read all kinds of books. I am a bit tsundoku and in a forever quest to finish my ever-growing lists of books 😬
Lately, I’ve been doing more thinking than I did before. Reflecting a lot on life, values, goals. Maybe mid-life crisis 😃? Some of them are pretty interesting IMO, so I want to start writing them down and share it with the world. I want to write something else than code, you know…
A question came up in my mind - “if a page gets written, and no one is around to read it, does it make any differences?” 😃. I hope so. You can always prove me wrong after reading what I wrote.
A little bit about me:
- For nearly 30 years since I have my first computer, I probably spend close to 2/3rd of my waking life in front of a computer. I somehow still enjoy it.
- I love to read. Due to limited time, it is mostly technical books/articles, self-improvements, and productivity. I’m also reading manga and some wuxia novels for fun.
- My Spotify subscription is totally worth it. I enjoy (almost) all kinds of music. I also sometimes play piano at church, although admittedly, I’m not very good at it.
- Bicycling & Hiking are my sport of choice. Mostly because I can have uninterrupted thinking while exercising, and enjoying the view.
- Food & Cooking are my other favorite hobbies. It is a form of art that you can see, you can smell, and you can taste. What could be better than that? It is hard, though, since I am trying to keep my weight in check. 😟
- Me & Esther currently live in beautiful & sunny San Diego, with 2 kids (Philip & Gloria), and 2 goldfishes (Goldie & Silvie), although…
- I dream of traveling & living around the world. Maybe after we become empty nester later in life.
- I’m a follower of Jesus Christ. I’m trying to get to know Him better and follow His examples.
- In the end, I’m just a simple person, trying to maximize my values creation, finding happiness, and searching for the truth - in this life & next.
My Interests, Works, & Projects
- Resume - TBD
- All original content in this website is licensed with CC BY 4.0 License