resume-kusno_mudiarto-0c74237 (pdf version)
- Google AppEngine
- JS Libraries (JQuery, Backbone, Angular)
- Linux Administration (Ubuntu, Linode, AWS)
- Mobile (iOS, Android, Nucleus, C, C++, Objective-C)
- Embedded System (C, C++, ARM / Intel Assembly Language)
- Version Controls Management (Git, Mercurial, Subversion, ClearCase, Continuus)
- Entrepreneurial minded – co-founded and launched 4 companies
- A good team leader, problem solver, self starter, and fast learner
- Computer Geek – love all things computer. Learned and loved programming since elementary school
- Interested in web and mobile technology, software development, startup company, algorithms, improving myself and make the world a better place
- 5000hands empower people and organizations to create social projects, provide tools to promote, engage and manage volunteers efficiently.
- Has been used to manage 300+ projects and 5000+ volunteers around San Diego
- Designed and implemented 5000hands concepts and website.
- Technology Used: Python, AppEngine, CoffeeScript, Backbone.js
- Designed and implemented Whisperk.com, Social friending and funding platform, with a team of 4. Currently in private beta.
- Designed and implemented Xfluential.com, Mint for social capital, with a team of 4. Currently in private beta.
- Responsible for the software architecture and backend. Build an abstraction and queryable layers across multiple social networks.
- Technology Used: Python, AppEngine, AWS, CoffeeScript, Backbone.js, jQuery, iOS, Android
- Anonymous real time chat & dating service.
- Brainstormed initial product idea, launched it and became viral. 85k+ users signed up. 50k+ users during the first week.
- Designed and implemented CloudGirlfriend concepts and website with a team of 4
- Technology Used: Python, AppEngine, Backbone.js, jQuery, Realtime Chat, Comet / Channel API, Git
- Designed and implemented Esthersnc.com, eCommerce website for DIY nail polish and nail treatments.
- Designed TheHoneyDay.com, eCommerce website for monthly candy subscription.
- Combined monthly traffic: 30k+ unique visitors.
- Technology used: Drupal, Ubercart, WordPress, PHP, Nginx, Ubuntu, Linode
Principal Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented zoomIt reader and zoomIt music apps for zoomIt hardware
- Released several apps to Apple AppStore
- Designed and implemented comic reader app for iPhone
- Designed and implemented prototype iPhone TV app for MediaFLO
- Implemented ATE – Automated Test Engine for Qualcomm’s MediaFLO
- Installed and managed company wide source code repository and bug tracking tools
- Technology Used: iOS, Objective-C, Three20, Rails, Mercurial, Perl
Senior Software Engineer
- Managed a team of 6 to develop and maintain SKY Web Browser.
- Designed and developed SKY Instant Messaging, an IM client that supports Wireless Village protocols.
- Released and managed software build and deliveries to internal and multiple clients.
- Technology Used: C++, ARM Assembly Language, Nucleus, Symbian, QT, JTAG, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Ruby
- Designed and developed Log Manager System, a distributed, fault tolerant and redundant logging system.
- Developed and maintained CLX OS C++ framework with a team of 3.
- Helped perform daily load sanity tests for multiple builds and releases.
- Technology Used: C, C++, Intel Assembly Language, pSOS, Windows, Continuus